Part 3 of our discussion on Trends in the Senior Living Industry No Hiding From Social Media – Smart senior living organizations will accept the new norm that there are no secrets in today’s world. Thanks to the far-reaching tentacles of Social Media, prospects can now easily peek beyond the gates of your community. They …Read the rest…
Part 2 of our discussion on Trends in the Senior Living Industry. Technology – As seniors become more tech savvy and the industry is constantly offering more advanced technology, communities need to brace for the changes they will need in infrastructure and connectivity in order to remain competitive. Older communities may have trouble if they …Read the rest…
Is your community keeping-up with the newest trends to remain competitive? Here are some of the newest trends we’re seeing in the industry. Planning Ahead For The Large Onslaught Of Baby Boomers – Here’s where you have to put your thinking cap on. Bridging the gap between the future baby boomer prospect and the current …Read the rest…
You can have the most beautiful campus, the best services and amenities, reasonable pricing and outstanding medical staff in your market, but it means nothing if you do not have the correct sales person representing your community. As the old adage goes “people buy from people they like.” This still rings true in the CCRC …Read the rest…
- Your Staff is Your Secret Weapon
- We didn’t know what we didn’t know.
- Senior Living Survey Finds Residents Feel Safe, Glad to be Part of a Community During Pandemic
- Current COVID-19 and Financial Crisis What are the Best Questions to Ask?
- What's Up with Those Baby Boomers?
- Resolution Realization
- Reflection on 2018 and Looking to 2019
- Marketing to Family Members- Part 1
- Industry Trends in Senior Living Industry Part 3
- Industry Trends in Senior Living - Part 2