The Coronavirus turned senior living sales and business operations upside down. Senior living professionals had to rethink everything to keep residents, staff and prospects safe. At Bobby Sumner, we knew COVID would alter the way our clients did business, but we weren’t sure exactly how. We wanted to find out. In June, we conducted an …Read the rest…
During the COVID-19 crisis and its impact on the financial markets, we must adjust our strategies and reasons for calling leads in the database as well as depositors. They are more concerned with their survival than hearing about your community. We must be compassionate. Show true concern. And continue to build the relationship. The following …Read the rest…
- Your Staff is Your Secret Weapon
- We didn’t know what we didn’t know.
- Senior Living Survey Finds Residents Feel Safe, Glad to be Part of a Community During Pandemic
- Current COVID-19 and Financial Crisis What are the Best Questions to Ask?
- What's Up with Those Baby Boomers?
- Resolution Realization
- Reflection on 2018 and Looking to 2019
- Marketing to Family Members- Part 1
- Industry Trends in Senior Living Industry Part 3
- Industry Trends in Senior Living - Part 2
"*" indicates required fields