The Coronavirus turned senior living sales and business operations upside down. Senior living professionals had to rethink everything to keep residents, staff and prospects safe. At Bobby Sumner, we knew COVID would alter the way our clients did business, but we weren’t sure exactly how. We wanted to find out. In June, we conducted an …Read the rest…
For Immediate Release: Staff in Independent Living Communities Feel Safe, Supportive of Response; Prospective Residents Only Slightly Less Likely to Move Due to COVID-19 Southfield, Michigan, and Charlotte, North Carolina, September 22, 2020 – A new national survey of residents, staff and prospective residents released today by Plante Moran Living Forward and Retirement DYNAMICS® …Read the rest…
- Your Staff is Your Secret Weapon
- We didn’t know what we didn’t know.
- Senior Living Survey Finds Residents Feel Safe, Glad to be Part of a Community During Pandemic
- Current COVID-19 and Financial Crisis What are the Best Questions to Ask?
- What's Up with Those Baby Boomers?
- Resolution Realization
- Reflection on 2018 and Looking to 2019
- Marketing to Family Members- Part 1
- Industry Trends in Senior Living Industry Part 3
- Industry Trends in Senior Living - Part 2
"*" indicates required fields