With “peace-of-mind” as the ultimate goal and “buzz” word for everything we offer in the senior living business, successful sales require a unique blend of confidence and “soul”. Bobby Sumner’s signature style incorporates that quintessential motivational mix that promotes peace-of-mind. From the top management, the board, the marketing team and the residents themselves. His soulcrafted sales strategy leaves an indelible mark on communities throughout the country.
Bobby’s career in senior services began in commercial loans with First National Bank in Charlotte, NC. He launched his senior services mission in 1983 and continued as the President of Sumner Development, Inc. as a marketing consultant in development and administration of assisted living facilities, continuing care and life care retirement communities.
He is a graduate of College of Charleston with a BS in Business Administration and received his MBA from the University of South Carolina. He has been licensed as on Assisted living Administrator in the State of North Carolina and has been licensed to sell real estate in North Carolina.
Bobby Sumner contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission processes
- Cultivation luncheons for client communities
- Communications and public relations
- Development of marketing materials and collateral
- Facilitation of the development process
- Financial planning
- Focus group research and analysis
- Intensive sales training seminars
- Liaison and retreats with Boards of Directors
- Market research
- Marketing audits of existing communities
- Marketing planning & marketing event planning
- Product & program development to varied audiences
- Public speaking/engagements
- Recruitment and hiring of sales and marketing staff
- Resident and Staff Satisfaction Survey
- Strategic Marketing plans and budgets