Could your community achieve MORE
with unbiased assistance from a third party?
Bobby Sumner Consulting (BSC) could be your partner in strategically moving your senior living community marketing forward.
Our role as partners, leaders and participants in the sales process at senior living communities gives BSC an informed perspective on the desires and motivations of older adults. BSC helps clients translate these desires into sales, occupancy and a customer-focused direction.BSC comes with the depth of experience to know what needs to be done.
Our clients have included many faith-based and other not-for-profit organizations, as well as for-profit developers and operators. All the organizations with which BSC works are committed to bettering the lives of the older adults they serve.
BSC works with architects, builders, accountants, lenders, underwriters, actuaries, developers, management groups and other professionals in the senior living industry. Experience and focus give BSC an unbiased perspective on potential partners and pathways for our clients to consider. Intense focus allows BSC to have an uninfluenced perspective that is extremely valued by our clients.
The work of Bobby Sumner Consulting is specific and customized for each client, as evidenced below:
- Develops the plan and also provides the team that can execute marketing and sales campaigns for new, expanding, challenged and existing communities.
- Performs marketing audits or analyses, assessments or analyses for maintenance or corrective measures.
- Helps our clients attract and train for positions from leadership to support levels.
- Builds sales teams and leads them.
- Shapes positioning for new communities and re-positions existing communities.
- Develops pricing and program models that allow our clients to take advantage of market opportunities.
- Leverages the best data and senior living experience to enable our clients to consider new communities and products.
- Creates new models that meet the desires and needs of older adults and migrates older models into more marketable positions.
- Crafts strategic marketing and media plans.
- Manages the messaging and works with a diverse group of creative services firms across the country.
"*" indicates required fields