October 7, 2020
The Coronavirus turned senior living sales and business operations upside down. Senior living professionals had to rethink everything to keep residents, staff and prospects safe.
At Bobby Sumner, we knew COVID would alter the way our clients did business, but we weren’t sure exactly how. We wanted to find out.
In June, we conducted an extensive survey with Plante Moran Living Forward, targeting residents, staff and senior prospects of 70 communities amid COVID. We received a staggering 5000+ completed surveys filled with reaffirming information:
- 75% of residents agreed that they were “glad to be living in a senior living community during the pandemic,” with 86% affirming they were glad they made the decision to move.
- 93% of residents felt the community took all precautions to keep them safe.
But we didn’t stop at just acquiring the data. The survey results yielded hundreds of ideas and recommendations that you can implement immediately to manage and sell more effectively during the pandemic. Just click here for your FREE copy.
The catchphrase during this difficult time has been that we’re all in this together. We are committed to the senior living industry and to using our expertise to help communities thrive. Call today if we can help you: 888.897.7768.
- Your Staff is Your Secret Weapon
- We didn’t know what we didn’t know.
- Senior Living Survey Finds Residents Feel Safe, Glad to be Part of a Community During Pandemic
- Current COVID-19 and Financial Crisis What are the Best Questions to Ask?
- What's Up with Those Baby Boomers?
- Resolution Realization
- Reflection on 2018 and Looking to 2019
- Marketing to Family Members- Part 1
- Industry Trends in Senior Living Industry Part 3
- Industry Trends in Senior Living - Part 2
"*" indicates required fields